Follow by Email

Monday, April 9, 2012

Swap with My dear friend NIKITA!!! KikiDBeauty!!

Hey dolls!!! Through this whole experience I have met some really wonderful people and I'm so thankful for it!! It really is amazing how you can meet people thousands of miles away from you who share your same interests! Nikita is one of the first people I reached out to on youtube months ago when I first started my blog and yt channel. She is such a sweet and friendly girl so it was easy to talk to her about all the things we love.  We recently decided to swap some makeup since she lives in the UK and doesn't have access to some of the products we have here, and likewise there are many things in the UK that I don't have access to.  Let me tell you guys how fun and exciting this is!!! It was like christmas all over again when I received my package. I highly recommend you try this if you keep in touch with people from different countries :) In this swap we set our budget and sent each other a list of the things we've been dying to try..
Things I sent her:
- Maybelline Color Tattoos in Pomegranite Punk and Fierce & Tangy
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Quad
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
- Tarte Amazonian Maricuja Lipgloss in Amused
- EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

:) Check out the video to see what she kindly sent me :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment