Follow by Email

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break Hauls!!!!

Hey Beauties!!!! So last week my husband was on spring break from school so I thought it would be the perfect time to take some vacation time off work and be with him :) And as any vacation, I did ALOT....too much.... lol SHOPPING!! lol. As many of you may know it was chic week at Sephora 3/29 - 4/6 and VIB's received 15% off their purchase!!! If you shopped chic week let me know what you got :)!!!!
Items I purchased:
- Sephora / Pantone Universe Color of the Year Blush Duo
- Soap and Glory Hand Food (my fave :) )
- Josie Maran Argan Lip Plumping Lip gloss: Soledad
- Nars Larger than Life eyeline: Abby Road
- Nars Lipstick : Catfight
- Nars Lipstick: Barbella
- Nars Lipgloss: Chihuahua
- Nars Highlighting powder: Nico
(Forgive the lighting :) we were in our hotel room and it was night time lol )

Also did a Mini MAC Haul and pick up some items I pretty much just needed to restock and also a few things I had heard great things about and was excited to try :)
Items I purchased:
- Paint Pot : Painterly
- Super Slick Liquid Eyeliner : Definitely Feline
- Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Double Effect
- Powder Blush : Fleur Power
- Cremesheen Lipstick : Innocence Beware (Cook MAC Collection)
- Lipstick: Watch Me Simmer (Cook MAC Collection)
- Glaze Lipstick: Hue
- Lipglass : Rich & Witty


and finally :) While in Anaheim for Disneyland we stopped by a LUSH!!! and of course I couldn't resist but to get some things from there as well!!
Items I purchased:
- Ocean Salt ( my hunnies favorite :) )
- The Olive Branch Shower Gel
- Almond & Coconut Smoothie
- Buffy Bar
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Trichomaniac Solid Shampoo

Hope you guys enjoy these hauls and it helps give you some ideas for your collections as well :) Love you guys!!! See you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    I've awarded you the Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete