Follow by Email

Monday, March 26, 2012

Its been FOREVER!!!

Soo Soo Sooooo Sorry beauties!! I've been absent for a bit due to some projects I've been working on out of town that have been consuming my every free moment lol! I will disclose more details in the future :) but I'm really excited with how things are going in the process!! :) So let me catch you up on many things I've been working on.  I have still been trying to upload videos to my youtube channel weekly, as time permits, so make sure to keep up with those and see me venture into the wonderful world of colors :) As many of you may know, I am THE BIGGEST NEUTRAL lover ever lol, so many of my looks are very soft, romantic, every day type looks.  However, I've been really working on incorporating colors into looks to make them more BOLD :)!! yay so since I've been MIA for a bit I just want to catch you up on the past couple videos I've created :) ENJOY!

Coral Collaboration w/ KikiDBeauty!!! :)


                                                  St. Patty's Day "Lucky Me" Green Tutorial :)

3 comments:

  1. hope your projects are going well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Thanks so much for sharing it! I am a newbie to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! =) I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete