Follow by Email

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Pop of Pink Valentine's Day Tutorial and MY FIRST COLLAB :) w/ AbnormalAllure

Hey Dolls :)
I had soo much fun putting together a little valentine's day look for you.  This is actually a collaboration with my dear friend Norma from AbnormalAllure :) She did a more night time appropriate look where as my look is a bit more subtle and something I'd feel comfortable wearing during the day.  I really hope you guys enjoy this video and don't forget to check out Norma at her blog and yt channel :)!!! Love you guys! Have a fabulous Valentines DAY!!!!!
Much love, XO - Em

3 comments:

  1. i followed :D would mean allot if maybe u could follow back (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog:)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete