Follow by Email

Monday, February 13, 2012

Haul Time :)!!!!!! Collective - NYX, MAC, LUSH, Forever21, Bloomingdales and MENS!!!

Hi Lovies! :) So last weekend was my wonderful husband's birthday!! :) So we decided to take a trip down to LA and do some shopping/visiting with friends for superbowl weekend.  Now I picked up several different things ranging from beauty/makeup products to clothes and even Mens stuff :)!!! So take a peek and see what we picked up :)!!! I've split them up into two videos, the first being Makeup and beauty products:
*** It's not letting me post part 1 :( so here is the link :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YscjLgtGCs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
And the second is all about clothes and the Men's items I picked up for the hubby :)
Hope you enjoy dolls!
Much love, XO - Em

No comments:

Post a Comment