Follow by Email

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Date Night featuring a Braided Up-Do and casual neutral FOTN

So we have a weekly Saturday date night tradition with our good friends Natalie and Jimmy but with all the holidays and New year settling in, it had been a while since our last one...so needless to say I was very happy to spend some time with some of our fave people :) Now I had gotten a lot of compliments that day with the braided up do I created so I figured you guys might like to see just what I did :)

and I paired it up with a simple neutral make up look to :)

So before dinner I set up the cam and brought you along to get ready with me.  I hope you all enjoy :)!!

2 comments:

  1. Your hairstyle ist real awesome! I love it! my hairs are to short for this hairstyle:(

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete