Follow by Email

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!! :)

Hooray!!! I received my first blog award! Yikes! I haven't been at this too long so I definitely need to step up my game in the name of this award :)!!

So to start I would love to first thank my amazing and beautiful friend Norma at http://www.abnormalallure.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award! thank you so much lovey, your support has been soo appreciated!!! love ya!! So guys please go check out her blog, she's a newbie too :), and make sure to follow her on there!! :) She has an awesome yt channel too :)!!! 


Here Are The Rules:
  • You must Thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link back to their blog. 
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  • Send the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and let them know about it.  

  Seven random facts about me:
 1. I LOVE AVOCADOS!! I can eat them by themselves...just give me a spoon and some salt and I have dinner :) lol
 2. I am deadly afraid of heights!!!!
 3. My nostrils flare when I talk about something that excites me :)
 4. I wish I never would've stopped playing piano when I was younger.... I might've been like a pro piantist by now.
 5. I hate shaving my legs during the winter...... gross I know but I'm always wearing pants anyway so no one will know!! well until now... lol
 6. I steal and hoard pens..... I don't mean too :( i just kinda walk off with them and then find them in my purse later lol
 7. I love hanging out in bed with my hubby on sundays til 4pm lol  :) 

  I am awarding the Versatile Blogger award to:
iamthemakeupmonster
stylista86
beautybylee
demberlache
dmgxoxo
theHQofbeauty
lifeloveglam
makemeshimmerandglitter
mmm....makeup
mylifeandbeauty
stokelyrainbow
emilymejia
withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com
whatkimmididnext
glam-polish
Much Love, Xo - Em

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, this is so lovely of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, congratulations to everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much :). I will be doing a post later on next week :) Congrats on the award :) Fact number 3 made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and Thank you so much for nominating me :) I enjoy your blog too also love your #7 because me and my love do the same... is fun to have a day to ourselves and just enjoy each other :) Have a great weekend doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate shaving my legs in the winter too! so useless! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. well of COURSE I gave u this award! I would have had the courage to do any of this if it wasnt for you! <3love u so much!

    Ps- I hate shaving in the winter too! LOL and when my friends wanna go out, I get all upset if I have to wear a dress cuz have to shave.. LOL ew

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww thank you for the nomination!! very sweet of you! =)

    ReplyDelete