- Too Cool - white, icy/frosty color. Great for highlighting the brow bone and inner eye corners. You can also dab some along the top of the cheek bone for nice highlight.
- Tough as Taupe - MY FAVORITE!! - Matte (which is very hard to find in a creamy eyeshadow) taupish-gray color.
- Bad to the Bronze - another FAVORITE - beautiful bronze
- Bold Gold - Nice, rich true gold
- Pomegranite Punk - beautiful burgandy color, very similar to MAC's eyeshadow Sable except in a cream form.
REASONS I LIKE:
- With a price point of $6.99 they are much more affordable than MAC's paint pots which you are usually looking at spending anywhere form $19 - 20 something dollars on.
- Great range of colors (including neutrals and bold colors), still not as many as the paint pots have to offer but a great start.
- AWESOME color pay off - these shadows are very highly pigmented!!! They work will for both soft looks and dramatic pigment intense looks (just build on more layers)
- Long Lasting - these are wonderful because they do NOT crease at all!!!! and it stays in place all day. Once they dry they're not going anywhere lol....of course until you take off with makeup remover haha.
Much Love, XO - Em