Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve Look (Face/foundation) - Products used

Hi Lovelies! So as promised I posted my New Years eve look this morning.. and I had actually made a video on Sunday but while I was editing I cut a huge chunk on accident so I decided to retape :) don't mind the crazy undone hair lol..I had just gotten home from the gym and showered. But I was tooo excited to dry and style my hair that I just went for it lol. Anywho.... as I mentioned in my video here is the list of products I used for my face/foundation in this part 1 video :)

  • Primer - Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smooth Primer ( I normally use the Smashbox photo finish primer but this one has the same consistency as the smashbox one and its cheaper :)...)
  • Foundation - Make up Forever HD High Definition Foundation in Golden Honey #153
  • Concealer # 1 - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-4, lighter shade around the eyes and darker shade for blemishes and spots
  • Powder - MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC30 
  • Contour - MAC blush powder in Blunt - applied with MAC's contouring brush #168SE
  • Concealer #2 - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 - only around the eyes for a brighter eye
  • Highlight cream - Benefit High Beam
  • Highlight Powder - MAC mineralize skin finish in Smooth Merge - applied with Sephora stippling brush.   

Thanks for tagging along hope the rest of this look is fun for you guys!!! :) Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and youtube channel :)!!! You can also find my on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003311229320 and on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/mySecretGlam!

Much love, XO - Em

No comments:

Post a Comment