- Primer - Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smooth Primer ( I normally use the Smashbox photo finish primer but this one has the same consistency as the smashbox one and its cheaper :)...)
- Foundation - Make up Forever HD High Definition Foundation in Golden Honey #153
- Concealer # 1 - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-4, lighter shade around the eyes and darker shade for blemishes and spots
- Powder - MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC30
- Contour - MAC blush powder in Blunt - applied with MAC's contouring brush #168SE
- Concealer #2 - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 - only around the eyes for a brighter eye
- Highlight cream - Benefit High Beam
- Highlight Powder - MAC mineralize skin finish in Smooth Merge - applied with Sephora stippling brush.
Thanks for tagging along hope the rest of this look is fun for you guys!!! :) Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and youtube channel :)!!! You can also find my on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003311229320 and on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/mySecretGlam!
Much love, XO - Em