Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First video!! :)

Ok so since I've never uploaded a youtube video from my mac yet I didn't know that apparently you have to tweek all these options before being able to upload to youtube...so when I thought "hooray its done!" i realized it wasn't :( but I finally figured out how to get it upload, now it's just a matter of waiting for it to load oy vay...lol.....
YAY its finally done! so heres the link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4-0RCA8J4s&context=C33e6dafADOEgsToPDskJ084uER47_2JKmAIOusAtw...I hope you enjoy! Unfortunately it took forever to edit the intro video and run errands today so I was unable to edit the tutorial....i'll start working on it tonight but it'll most like be up tomorrow since this little lady had work in the morning and needs her sleep :) Good night my fellow beauties!
Much love, XO~ Em

1 comment:

  1. Congrats pretty on making your first video!! You did such a good job!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete