Follow by Email

Monday, January 9, 2012

Faves of 2011!!!!! :)

Hooray!! My Faves of 2011 video/blog post was soooo much fun to create! It seriously soo hard to narrow down the products since I LOVE so many of them but I think I got a great selection ready for you ranging on everything from make up to skin care, hair care, etc. :) So I hope you enjoy the video! and make sure to come back here to see the full list of favorites posted below :)
Faves of 2011 - Part 1 List:
  • Pevonia Combination Skin Cleanser - can be found mostly in spas for $30 - $40 or on amazon.com for around $25. I also love their Combination Skin Lotion, which is a toner, with a little cotton round to remove any left over makeup or residue :)
  • Pevonia Combination Skin Mask - LOVE this stuff! Leaves your face so radiant and bright :)!!! 
  • Vivite Exfoliating Facial Scrub - ALL time favorite scrub that leaves my face super smooth and feeling extra clean! Can also be found mainly in spas for around $40 - $50. *Drugstore favorite scrub is Neutrogenas Deep Clean Gentle Scrub!
  • Revaleskin Replenishing Eye Therapy - LOVE LOVE LOVE! All time fave as well! I've never tried anything like it! The 1% coffeeberry helps with the puffiness and it reduces dark eye circles which is fabulous for me! 
  • Make Up Forever HD High Definition Foundation - I use #153 Golden Honey and I got mine at Sephora for around $40.  It's going to be heard to compete with this one.... I love how the shade matches my skin perfectly and it feels soooo smooth and light.
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge - I use SC-4 :)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25 - *Drugstore comparison would be the maybelline age rewind concealer which I've recently gotten and am trying out...liking so far :)
  • Mac powder blush in Melba :) - Fave of all time too..... such a wearable all the time blush. You can use this beautiful light peachy pink on its own for a matte tint to the cheeks or add bronzer/shimmer to it for a little extra glow :)
  • Mac Powder bronzer in Blunt - Perfect for contouring and to shade around the temples. Works great with all skin tones.
  • Naked Palette by Urban Decay! - LOVE LOVE LOVE that there's such a great range of colors, some matte, some with shimmer.  This was the only eyeshadow I took on my honeymoon (week long) and I had different eye looks everyday....SO AWESOME!! 
  • Chanel Lipgloss in Glossimer - I am sooo disappointed this was a limited edition gloss and still don't understand why it didn't make it to there permanent line :(
  • Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight - Beautiful light pink that looks beautiful on its own or can be applied over a nude lipstick for a slight pinky tint :) *Drugstore comparative would have to be L'Oreals Color Riche le'Gloss in Baby Blossom. 
We're not done here.......continue to the following post for part 2 of my 2011 Faves!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love melba! and it looks really nice on you :).
    I've followed you... please check out my blog... withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete